热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 2980|回复: 3
打印 上一主题 下一主题

推荐歌曲 进来才知道

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2011-6-4 01:46:51 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
兰卡的   trouble is a friend  不错   嘿嘿 http://cgi.music.soso.com/fcgi-bin/fcg_download_song.q#
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 支持支持 反对反对
2#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-6-4 01:47:39 | 只看该作者
坐等评价 分享音乐
3#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-6-4 01:48:41 | 只看该作者
4#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-6-4 01:50:13 | 只看该作者
歌词  Trouble will find you no matter where you go, oh oh   无论你在何处 困难都会找上你 哦哦   No matter if you're fast, no matter if you're slow, oh oh   无论你速度是快还是慢 哦哦   The eye of the storm wanna cry in the morn, oh oh   暴风肆虐后的场景在清晨让你哭泣, 哦哦   You're fine for a while but you start to lose control   现在你平静无事一会儿却会瞬间失控   He's there in the dark, he's there in my heart   他躲在黑暗中 他藏在我心中   He waits in the wings, he's gotta play a part   他张开翅膀在等待 他随时准备发威   Trouble is a friend, yeah trouble is a friend of mine   困难是朋友 yeah 困难是我的朋友   Ahh..   啊   Trouble is a friend, but trouble is a foe, oh oh   困难是朋友 但困难也是敌人 哦哦   And no matter what I feed him he always seems to grow, oh oh   无论我喂他什么东西吃 他总是能成长 哦哦   He sees what I see and he knows what I know, oh oh   他见我所见 他知我所知 哦哦   So don't forget as you ease on down my road   所以当你轻松前行时千万别忘记   He's there in the dark, he's there in my heart   他躲在黑暗中 他藏在我心中   He waits in the wings, he's gotta play a part   他张开翅膀在等待 他随时准备发威   Trouble is a friend, yeah trouble is a friend of mine oh oh   困难是朋友哦 困难是我的朋友 哦哦   So don't be alarmed if he takes you by the arm   所以当他抓住你手臂不必太慌张   I roll down the window, I'm a sucker for his charm   我摇下车窗,臣服于他的魅力   Trouble is a friend, yeah trouble is a friend of mine   困难是朋友 哦 困难是我的朋友   Ahh   阿   How I hate the way he makes me feel   我多么讨厌他给我的感觉   And how I try to make him leave   我多么努力地将他赶走   I try, oh oh I try   我尽力了 哦哦 我尽力了   but He's there in the dark, he's there in my heart   但他在躲黑暗中 他藏在我心中   He waits in the wings, he's gotta play a part   他张开翅膀在等待 他随时准备发威   Trouble is a friend, yeah trouble is a friend of mine   困难是朋友 哦 困难是我的朋友   So don't be alarmed if he takes you by the arm   当他抓住你手臂不必太慌张   I roll down the window, I'm a sucker for his charm   我摇下窗子,臣服于他的魅力   Trouble is a friend, yeah trouble is a friend of mine   困难是朋友 yeah 困难是我的朋友   Ahh   啊   Oh..   哦   Ahh   啊   Ooh..   哦
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

RC俱乐部 ( 津ICP备16001767号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-9 06:50 , Processed in 0.054739 second(s), 6 queries , File On.